Infra and Support Team Lead
--BLUE STONE SOLUTION Co., Ltd.--
Manage physical/cloud server and storage infrastructure to ensure all systems function as required and meet the targeted Service Level Agreements
Assist in ensuring incident and problem queues are kept constantly updated and monitored
Ensure internal and external applications and associated infrastructure are functioning correctly, by undertaking proactive monitoring and analysis, resolving problems and escalating as appropriate
Oversee the handling of customer inquiries, complaints, and issues, ensuring timely and satisfactory resolutions.
Assist in the management of relationships with third parties and suppliers.
Participate in the design and architecture of relevant systems
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Systems Engineer / Team Lead in the IT industry, preferably in the field of managed services
- Experience in server and storage technologies
- Knowledge in virtualization, cloud, storage and networking technologies and be capable of building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Sound knowledge of multiple operating systems including Microsoft, Linux and Unix
- Ability to work efficiently both independently with minimum supervision, and as part of a team
- Strong leadership skills and team management skills
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Pro-active, flexible, committed and hardworking by nature
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
* Competitive salaries based on experience.
* Transportation and communication Allowances
* Quarterly best performer
* A positive and inclusive work environment
* Exciting opportunities for professional growth and development
How to apply
If you think you are good enough for this role, you can apply with your resume to email@example.com.
For more inquiries, please contact 09251188433 during working hours.