--BLUE STONE SOLUTION Co., Ltd.--
As a project coordinator (Korean translator), your main job is to help everyone work together smoothly. You'll talk with our Korean-speaking project manager and make sure their needs are understood by our cross-functional team. You'll also keep an eye on business requirements, project schedules, make plans, and make sure things are done on time.
- Fluency in both Korean and English (spoken and written).
- Translate Korean Document into English.
- During the project keeping things organized and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Paying attention to small details and doing good work Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality work.
- Work directly with cross-functional teams.
- Prepare project reports and documentation.
- Be able to have Korea 4 Skills, Topik Level 4 and above.
- At least 2 years’ experience of related field.
- Candidate must be familiar with IT related areas. (Optional)
- Any graduated and fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Able to use Microsoft excel, word, power point
Competitive salaries based on experience.
Transportation and communication Allowances
Quarterly best performer
A positive and inclusive work environment
Exciting opportunities for professional growth and development
How to apply
If you think you are good enough for this role, you can apply with your resume to email@example.com.
For more inquiries, please contact 09251188433 during working hours.